Recently I have gained an increasing number of South African clients eager to start a more peaceful and less stressful way of life. Their common opinion was they now felt threatened on a daily basis in South Africa. I contacted them all a few weeks after their move and was relieved they all felt much less vulnerable in the UK. So far I have assisted 3 families relocated to Edinburgh from South Africa. Two opted for the hustle and bustle of the city centre but the younger of the 3 families decided on a family house in Balerno, with a large garden and close to the local school and shops. I am glad to say they have settled into the Scottish way of living and are very happy with their decisions to relocate.
- Initial consultation – to ascertain your specific requirements by phone, at a convenient location or by email. Email is preferred by most clients and we have supplied an enquiry form for your convenience.
- Advice on desirable area – clients have found this invaluable as certain areas may sound appropriate but those with local knowledge know that they are not particularly desirable areas to live in, or do not have good schools etc close at hand.
- Contact local agents and search online for accommodation that meets your specific requirements.
- Send you a short-list of appropriate properties.
- View properties that are of interest to you.
- Provide feedback on short-listed properties.
- Arrange appointments and accompany you to view properties over one or two days selected properties.
- Arrange short-term accommodation for you in a guesthouse or hotel to enable you to view accommodation and familiarise yourself with Edinburgh before your move.
- Provide a list of reputable removal firms if required.
- A representative will be happy to pick you up from Edinburgh airport, railway station or specified location within the Edinburgh area, to view properties that meet your specific criteria.