Full Relocation Service
- Initial consultation – to ascertain your specific requirements by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+44 794 66 111 90). I am happy to follow up by Skype or Face Time to discuss your requirements further and tailor my service accordingly.
- Advice on desirable areas – clients have found this invaluable as certain areas may sound great but those with local knowledge know that they are not particularly desirable areas to live in, ie are not in the catchment area for good schools and may not have good amenities close at hand etc.
- Research of available properties – once ascertaining your requirements, I will carry out extensive searches, both on-line and by contacting agents, and provide details of all properties I find that may be of potential interest for your comments.
- Provid you with a short-list of appropriate properties for inspection.
- View properties that are of interest to you.
- Provid feedback on short-listed properties.
- Arrange appointments and accompany you to view selected properties or view on your behalf then provide extra photos and summary of the property so as you do not need to view in person.
- Provide information on short-term accommodation for you to book a guest house or hotel to enable you to view accommodation and familiarize yourself with Edinburgh before your move.
- Provide a list of reputable removal firms if required.
- Assistance with filing rental application for selected property and negotiate with landlord/estate agent or help instructing a lawyer of your choice to submit an offer on a property for sale.
- Research of area around chosen accommodation and provision of details of leisure activities, medical and dental facilties, school and preschools, local council information etc
- A representative will pick you up from Edinburgh airport, railway station or specified location within the Edinburgh area, to view properties that meet your specific criteria.
One Off Emergency Property Viewing
- Many agents will not allow you to secure a rental without having someone view the property on your behalf. As time is of the essence as the rental market in Edinburgh has an extremely rapid turnover, a representative will arrange an emergency viewing at a property of your specific choice for a set fee of £100. They will provide you with further photos, a summary of property and their recommendation on whether it is a good option or not.